Harrisburg, PA – With Tuesday’s Primary Election just ahead, Secretary of State Pedro A. Cortés today reminded Pennsylvanians that the Department of State’s election night returns website offers up-to-the-minute statewide results.
“Our election returns site gives the public, candidates and the press the earliest and most complete picture of how the electorate voted,” Secretary Cortés said. “Our collaboration with the 67 county election offices allows us to consolidate their results as soon as they are available.”
The portal allows users to customize searches, receive timely updates and view results on mobile devices. The site also provides direct links to each county’s election results website. Visitors to the site can take advantage of a location-based service through the “My County” link which instantly brings up results for the county in which the user is located.
The election returns website can be accessed at www.electionreturns.pa.gov. The department will have results on the site as it receives reports from Pennsylvania counties after the polls close at 8 p.m. on Election Day.
On Tuesday, registered Democrats and Republicans in Pennsylvania will select their parties’ nominees for:
· Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
· Judge of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania
· Judge of the Commonwealth Court
· Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
· Judge of the Municipal Court (Philadelphia)
· County, school board, and local seats such as mayor, city or borough council member, township commissioner or supervisor, magisterial district judges, and precinct election officials.
For complete information about voting in Pennsylvania, visit votesPA.com or call 1-877-VOTESPA (1-877-868-3772).